5A/24 Breaker Street, Main Beach, QLD 4217
for Sale | Apartment | Main Beach
A Symphony of Elegance and Style
Nestled in the heart of Main Beach, THE INLET stands as a pinnacle of prestige and position. This exceptional residence, Apartment 5A, graces the perfect northern triangle of the 5th level, embodying the essence of luxurious living in one of Main Beach's premier properties.
With only three apartments per floor, Apartment 5A claims its place front and center with a coveted layout, desired and tightly held. This expansive 210m² designer masterpiece stands as a testament to meticulous renovation and unwavering sophistication.
Recently renovated to the highest standards, this home emanates natural light and ocean-born cross breezes. Impeccably repainted, retiled, and enhanced with NZ Wool carpet, every detail has been considered. Marine-grade 316 stainless steel door handles and hinges, new double power points with USB ports, a state-of-the-art Fujitsu air-conditioner, a new entry door console, and 12 motorized window blinds redefine luxury living.
The open plan yet defined living and dining zones seamlessly transition through the luxurious space. Two living spaces create flexibility for a potential third bedroom or study, while an alternative concealed office space adds to the versatility.
The kitchen, a focal point of the residence, boasts integrated ARISTON oven, cooktop, and extractor fan, accompanied by a BLANCO dishwasher and sink. With ocean views as a backdrop, this culinary haven is a celebration of both style and functionality.
Boasting 210m² of open-plan living, this apartment captures sweeping ocean, hinterland, and river views. The second lounge, an optional third bedroom or versatile office, complements the spacious design.
Two generously ensuited bedrooms with balconies provide intimate retreats, while the master ensuite features a large opening window for delightful fresh air flow.
A separate powder room for guests, a large laundry with ample storage, high ceilings, and balconies off every room elevate the living experience.
Welcoming your furry family members with approval, this residence caters to a lifestyle of comfort and inclusivity.
A secure car space and a large storage cage with shelving ensure your convenience, with easy lift access adding to the practicality. Set on the GC600 racing circuit, THE INLET offers immaculately manicured tropical grounds overseen by experienced on-site managers.
Apartment 5A THE INLET, stands as a harmonious blend of meticulous design and elevated living. Move in and revel in the seamless fusion of luxury, style, and unparalleled convenience. To explore this captivating residence further, contact us today.
Highlights of this apartment:
• Space, position and aspect
• 210m2, open plan living, ocean, hinterland and river views
• Second lounge as optional 3rd bedroom, family room or large office
• Alternative office space concealed off the living area
• Huge north facing balcony with added sliding glass window enclosures
• Ocean views from the stunning chef's kitchen
• Top of the range ARISTON and BLANCO appliances
• Enormous pantry, appliance garage and soft-touch drawers
• Two generous ensuited bedrooms with balconies
• Master ensuite has large opening window providing glorious fresh airflow
• A separate powder room for your guests
• Large laundry with plenty of storage
• 12 new electric blinds
• High ceilings and balconies off every room
• A perfect level for those desiring a lower floor with views
• Family pet is welcome with approval
• Secure car space
• Large storage cage with shelving and easy lift access
• On the GC600 racing circuit!
• Immaculately manicured tropical grounds
• Experienced and professional on-site managers
5 Star amenities include:
Residents' reading lounge, 2 outdoor swimming pools, spa, indoor heated pool & spa, sauna, full size tennis court & gymnasium
Please call Mary on 0431 002 552 or via email [email protected] to arrange a private inspection.
Main Beach, with its proximity to excellent Gold Coast Public & Private schools, including TSS and St Hilda's Schools, offers a variety of restaurants and cafes, Southport Yacht and Surf Clubs are within walking distance and nearby are Marina Mirage, The Sheraton Mirage, Sea World, the Aquatic Centre and the Broadwater Parklands.
Disclaimer: While care has been taken to ensure that photographs and information for this property are true and correct at the time of publishing, third party conveyed information or alteration in circumstances may impact on the accuracy of this information
|Building Size||210 squareMeter|
5A/24 Breaker Street, Main Beach, QLD 4217