9/11 Peak Avenue, Main Beach, QLD 4217
Sold January 2022 | Apartment | Main Beach
Marquis On Main will redefine your expectations of what a Main Beach building should offer. It exudes a very desirable understated elegance; it is also unique and boutique in style. Urbane by concept it is one of Main Beach's most prestigious and tightly held buildings. Your friends and family will enter via a beautiful, evocative, and gracious lobby and arrive directly at your apartment via your private foyer. Security is excellent, the onsite managers are fabulous, and it is a residential only pet-friendly building.
Apartment 9 has been completely refitted, no compromise in this renovation. The attention to detail and level of finish is astounding. The kitchen has been endowed with a thoughtful selection of the very best appliances and finished with that ever present attention to detail. This important space extends to the spacious, open plan living areas and overlooks the entertainer's balcony. The entire area is connected seamlessly and makes one perfect entertaining area whether your gathering is of the intimate kind or a gala event. Every corner of the 214m2 is maintained passionately and the property presents as brand new. A hallmark of a prestige residence is space, and we have it in abundance here. This is a one of a kind and celebrates good design and modern functionality.
This home offers all the comforts of a house and the convenience of an apartment, exemplary in design, there is nothing left to be done here.
The features of this apartment are far too numerous to mention but noteworthy is:
• Only two residences per floor, north facing 214m2, dramatic 2.8 metre ceilings
• Light filled interior with expanses of floor to ceiling glass encase the living areas
• Oak timber flooring, plush carpet, and contemporary tiling throughout
• Sumptuous bespoke master suite with tailored robes, spacious ensuite and private balcony
• Vogue master ensuite featuring a freestanding stone bathtub and over-sized vanity
• Second bedroom with ultra-practical full height wardrobes and ensuite bathroom
• A complex series of retro-fitted bulkheads and theatrical lighting
• State of the art kitchen fitted with quality appliances, custom timber doors and joinery
• Multi-purpose media room and office
• Seamless access to the huge north-facing balcony from the living areas
• Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Guest powder room and separate laundry
• Two dedicated side by side car spaces plus very spacious storage
• Heated 25m lap pool
• Tennis court
• Spa, sauna and steam room
• Recreational pavilion
• BBQ area
Marquis on Main epitomises the relaxed Main Beach lifestyle. This apartment extracts the very best of its convenient location. Vibrant Tedder Avenue and all its restaurants, bars and cafes is a short walk away. The Yacht Club, the Surf Club and the G-Link light rail are also within walking distance. The real allure of Main Beach, the beautiful beach and rolling surf is just a stroll away.
Please call to arrange a private inspection:
Carmen 0410 706 726 email@example.com / Annette Sinclair 0408 218 361 [email protected]
Main Beach, with its proximity to excellent Gold Coast Public & Private schools, including TSS and St Hilda's Schools, offers a variety of restaurants and cafes, Southport Yacht and Surf Club are within walking distance and nearby are Marina Mirage, The Sheraton Mirage, Palazzo Versace, Sea World and the new Aquatic Centre built for the 2018 Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast.
While care has been taken to ensure that photographs and information for this property are true and correct at the time of publishing, third party conveyed information or alteration in circumstances may impact on the accuracy of this information.
|Building Size||214 squareMeter|
9/11 Peak Avenue, Main Beach, QLD 4217
There are currently no inspections scheduled for this property.