'Royal Surfrider' Main Beach Parade, Main Beach, QLD 4217
Sold May 2021 | Apartment | Main Beach
Yachts and the Sea
Sitting peacefully in the Royal Surfrider complex you will enjoy lovely the northeast vistas of the Broadwater with yachts gently swaying and contrast of the Pacific Ocean's rolling seas.
Apartment 23 occupies the envious northeast corner of level 11, with only two apartments per floor, this fully renovated property offers relaxation and tranquillity.
• Modern renovation
• Residential only complex
• Northeast position, situated on level 11
• Only 2 apartments per floor
• A beautiful outlook to the north with the Marina and Broadwater brilliance adding to this panorama the Pacific Ocean to the east
• Yachts at the Marina sitting peacefully, a view from your lounge and master bedroom
• Broadwater views from your balcony
• 2 acoustically separated built-in bedrooms
• 2 outdoor living areas of spacious balconies
• Curtain walls of floor to ceiling glass in the living area
• A secure car space with storage and additional private storage cage area
• Complex facilities include a brand new Pool Pavilion - perfect for relaxation by the out door pool
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Annette 0408 218 361
Prestigious Main Beach offers pristine beaches, a variety of dining, retail and services, with the Southport Yacht and Surf Clubs in easy strolling distance. Nearby are Marina Mirage, The Sheraton Mirage, Palazzo Versace, Sea World and the new Aquatic Centre. The G:Link light rail is conveniently located at Tedder Avenue and in close proximity is Australia Fair Shopping Centre plus excellent Gold Coast Public & Private schools, including TSS and St Hilda's.
While care has been taken to ensure that photographs and information for this property are true and correct at the time of publishing, third party conveyed information or alteration in circumstances may impact on the accuracy of this information.