3554 Main Beach Parade 'SPINNAKER' , Main Beach, QLD 4217
Sold October 2017 | Apartment | Main Beach
Builder liquidates holiday home
The owners instructions are to get this apartment sold. The price has been reduced so this is a golden opportunity to snap up a bargain in one of Main Beach's most iconic buildings.
He has done the renovation himself so it is of a very high standard. This 9th floor B-style apartment offers:
• Sensational north-east aspect
• Two bedrooms, master with walk-through robe and beautifully appointed ensuite
• Residential only building - no holiday letting
• Very reasonable body corporate levies
• The building entry foyer has been stylishly renovated along with the foyer on each level
• Full resort facilities which have been recently upgraded
• Security parking under the building and onsite managers
The sellers will meet the market - don't miss this opportunity to pick up a bargain.
Inspections by appointment only.
Main Beach, with its close proximity to excellent Gold Coast Public & Private schools, including TSS and St Hilda's Schools, offers a variety of restaurants and cafes, Southport Yacht and Surf Clubs are within walking distance and nearby are Marina Mirage, The Sheraton Mirage, Palazzo Versace, SeaWorld and the new Aquatic Centre built for the 2018 Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast.
While care has been taken to ensure that photographs and information for this property are true and correct at the time of publishing, third party conveyed information or alteration in circumstances may impact on the accuracy of this information.